Horsham Township Council appointed five people to the Horsham Township Library Board of Directors on January 23, 2006, for terms that were initially staggered. New members are generally appointed by Council for three year terms unless someone is appointed to complete the unexpired term of a resigning member. These trustees establish policies and oversee the library's operation. They ensure that the library is meeting the needs of township residents and exercising prudent fiscal management.
The following people serve on the library board:
- President: Milton W. Kunz, II (January 2014 - December 2016)
- Secretary: Lucinda C. Weinrich (January 2016 - December 2018)
- Treasurer: Janet Whiteside (January 2015 - December 2017)
- Debra Carr (January 2014 - December 2016)
- Chelsey Staub (July 2016 - December 2018)
The library board meets quarterly in the library's Community Meeting Room. Members of the public are welcome to attend. All meetings are open to the public under the terms of Pennsylvania's open meetings law.